Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Remote Finder on Ultra

Jump to solution

How does one perform a software update

0 Kudos
Level 21

Jump to solution

Software updates generally happen automatically as long as the power is always connected.  You can always check to see if there's an update available from Settings->System->System update.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Jump to solution

The updates , if they really do that, have never repaired the find feature.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

When is the near future? Mine still doesn’t work and yes I, up to date on updates.

Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that we have identified the issue and expect this to be resolved in a future update.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yeah, that's what you said 3 months ago...

If you're not going to post some kind of ETA, a response to why it's taking so long, or any kind of new information at all, why even bother replying?

Level 7

Jump to solution

Is this problem with all the new Roku Ultras?  If I take this one back to walmart and exchange it for another ultra... Will that resolve the problem??? Or is it all a problem with all the new roku ultras? 

0 Kudos
Level 8

Jump to solution

I Received a replacement remote and it worked worst than my first one, you couldn't get it to make any sound , no how. As far as I have experienced, almost all of them don't work.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

ETA on the fix? We've been waiting forever for this to be fixed and the kids lose the remote daily. I'm going to have to buy a tile tracker and duct tape it to the back of the remote if you don't get this fixed soon.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@R2D2user 

Thanks for the follow up.

As stated in my previous post, we have identified the issue and expect this to be resolved in a future update. I have not further information available to provide at this time.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator