Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Remote Control Battery Status Keeps Displaying on TV

Hi @Murgatroyde

Thanks for reaching out to Roku Community. 

We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with your new Roku Ultra and its remote. We would like to assist you in finding a resolution. Have you tried the suggested troubleshooting above, to unpair and re-pair your Roku remote? What other troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

You may also refer to this link: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Regards,

Nimfa

0 Kudos
Murgatroyde
Reel Rookie

Thank you for reaching out. Yes, I tried re-pairing my remote multiple times. I read and followed your troubleshooting guides before posting. These tools did not work, which is why I posted. I have also spoken with support who says they will send me replacement remote as my system was new. I don't know when this will happen. In the meantime, I got a remote I ordered from Amazon which works just fine. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Murgatroyde

Thanks for the reply.

Since you are now in recent contact with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos