Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Enojado12

Persistent remote 'low battery' notification

Jump to solution

I have a Roku Ultra and despite replacing the batteries and "re-pairing" the remote, I keep getting a "low battery" notification. The battery notification varies from day-to-day from two bars to zero bars.

Can anyone help me with this? There seems to be no solution outside of interacting with a Roku representative via this forum.

Help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Persistent remote 'low battery' notification

Jump to solution

@Enojado12

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Enojado12

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sharonaki

Jump to solution

Having similar issue. I don't know how to send PM to Danny 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Sharonaki,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Roku-Community/Welcome-to-the-Community/m-p/514427#M125...

Please include the Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MeatSuit
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote Batteries = Roku Ultra 4800X

Jump to solution

After recent update I am experiencing at first it was 1% please change batteries.  Now it is 0% change batteries.  Happens every time I usethe remote.  I am unsure how much of the batteries are left.  It isn't a problem just a tad annoying.  I checked for updates, last updated June 23rd 2021.  I restarted the Roku Ultra, WiFi, took the batteries out & in of the remote (used same batteries).  Prior to this update the battery notification was very accurate and wouldn't pop up as much.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MeatSuit

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried replacing the batteries and seeing if you are still experiencing the same alert?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
MeatSuit
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The batteries finally went dead overnight.  Before the batteries died the 0% message was appearing randomly when the remote was on a table.  Replacing the batteries fixed the issue.  After replacing the batteries, I checked the remote on the status screen showing 100% batteries.  Very strange message about 0%.  Before the update the notifications were really accurate about battery life.  Now they are confusing.

0 Kudos