Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Really weird problem: All but one or two remote buttons not responding

@JacquelineA 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I twisted my remote as i pried apart... Simple. Manipulated the down button contact until worked. Using digital camera to see ir light is a helpful truck. Small back together. Good to go for how long i don't know. This has happened to me before. I usually just manipulate and it works for months. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Just had this same issue with a brand new device/remote, does jot seem to be a cleaning/remote issue, as it's a new/clean device. I unplugged the roku box & when it restarted all remote buttons worked fine. Incredibly frustrating glitch, & very concerning to he experiencing it on a brand new device. 

0 Kudos