Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PJG061073
Channel Surfer

ROKU REMOTE VOICE COMMANDS

Jump to solution

HI, searched community did not find an answer. Our ROKU remote stopped launching youtube tv via voice recently. Batteries changed, restart issued and also unplugged, etc.  Other commands do work.

Message I receive when I say HEY ROKU Launch youtube tv..." youtube tv not available via voice"

I'm thinking this is because ROKU and youtube tv cut their relationship. Please confirm or advise

Thank You.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: ROKU REMOTE VOICE COMMANDS

Jump to solution

Whenever Roku and Google resolve their YTTV carriage dispute (unknown ETA) is likely when the functionality will return.

So, watch the news/media/etc for news of a new carriage agreement, and likely within days of that announcement, it will work again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jump to solution

I would also like to know…

0 Kudos
garo2520

Jump to solution

Same here.  Please answer Roku!  

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Whenever Roku and Google resolve their YTTV carriage dispute (unknown ETA) is likely when the functionality will return.

So, watch the news/media/etc for news of a new carriage agreement, and likely within days of that announcement, it will work again.

05reinvent
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku Express 4K, voice commands, push mic button "search Meet The Press". Response says subscription needed. Help

0 Kudos