Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlueAmazon
Reel Rookie

Quick Buttons are not programmed correctly

I have recently set up a new Roku 4k+ and the device itself works great.  However, the three of the four quick buttons at the bottom of the remote are programmed incorrectly.  When I press  Disney+, it goes to the channel store and it asks me to add Pandora.  Apple TV wants me to add Crackle and Hulu goes to Amazon Prime.

Of course I can’t talk to an actual human at Roku about this and they do not offer agent support for my problem.

Has anyone ever experienced this before?

Roku - if you read this, it is incredibly annoying that 1. The buttons are not programmed correctly and I wanted this remote because I use all four services and 2. There is no way to reprogram the buttons to launch the correct app and no way to contact a support person to help me fix the problem or exchange my remote.

I consider this a defective product, but it is too far outside the window for me to return it.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Quick Buttons are not programmed correctly

@BlueAmazon

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BlueAmazon
Reel Rookie

X016002JXJHH

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@BlueAmazon

Thanks for providing us with the information we have requested.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BlueAmazon
Reel Rookie

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos