Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dayaghana84
Level 7

Question about Remote that will control TV power/volume

I have both a standard Roku and a Roku Stick, neither of which came with a remote that controls volume/tv power, but I know you can purchase a Roku Stick that comes with that type of remote. My question is - can I now purchase remotes that will have those features? Or would I have to purchase completely new devices?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: Question about Remote

We would need to know the model numbers of your rokus, say if the stick is purple the answer would be no, they are no more remotes available for 3500 stick. With tv control or not, there's just no remote available anymore. If the stick is black in color then the answer would be yes you can purchase the Roku voice remote for $19.99, which has tv controls. A roku express 3700 can't use wifi remotes, only IR. And wifi remotes are the only remotes with tv controls. So thats why we need to know what roku you have? 

Edmund
0 Kudos