Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rockres
Level 7

Purchased x3 3810X Roku streaming stick+ and two out three remotes have failed

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I purchased x3 of the Roku Streaming Sticks over the past 18 months. The quality seems to not be great as of the three devices only one is still working... both have the same issues, the remotes have failed (each works for about 10 seconds then stops, 2 mins later you get another 10 seconds, then they stop). Both still work with the smartphone app perfectly (no good for the kids however).

Is this a warranty issue or am I just too but additional remotes? Secondly, we are in Australia (devices purchased in the UK) and I cant for the life of me find where I can buy these & get them shipped here.

Please help Roku gurus Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Purchased x3 3810X Roku streaming stick+ and two out three remotes have failed

Jump to solution

@rockres 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial numbers/device IDs of the Roku devices that you are having issues with along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Purchased x3 3810X Roku streaming stick+ and two out three remotes have failed

Jump to solution

@rockres 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial numbers/device IDs of the Roku devices that you are having issues with along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos