Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UltraSpidif
Level 8

Programmable 1 & 2 2019 Ultra

I DO NOT SPEAK - Is there a way for me to program buttons 1 & 2 on my 2019 Ultra?

Different issue - I use a Darbee 5000S with no problems on my Yamaha TSR-5830, with this 2019 Ultra, an Xfinity XG1V4  and a TiVo A93 Mini. The display is a PN64F8500 Plasma 1080P. I've always wanted a 5100CIE Darbee, I bought one recently and I seem to have issues using it vs the 5000S. I thought it might be the Roku being always on looking for HDMI-CEC. I bought a CEC-LESS HDMI Cable (missing 13) and thought it would solve it. Doesn't seem to have helped.

The display about every 25 - 30 seconds does a drop down mentioning the HDMI (port) and connection resolution. Generally 1920x1080/60P .

Interested in primarily the programming of 1 & 2! Can the 4 already assigned  be reassigned? I use only 1 of the 4 services.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: Programmable 1 & 2 2019 Ultra

Sorry but the 1 & 2 keys are strictly to memorize two voice searches. They only have to be spoken to once, can you get  a neighbor or friend? And the other 4 keys are unprogrammable, you're stuck with whatever they are.

Edmund
0 Kudos