Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UltraSpidif
Level 8

Programmable 1 & 2 2019 Ultra

I DO NOT SPEAK - Is there a way for me to program buttons 1 & 2 on my 2019 Ultra?

Different issue - I use a Darbee 5000S with no problems on my Yamaha TSR-5830, with this 2019 Ultra, an Xfinity XG1V4  and a TiVo A93 Mini. The display is a PN64F8500 Plasma 1080P. I've always wanted a 5100CIE Darbee, I bought one recently and I seem to have issues using it vs the 5000S. I thought it might be the Roku being always on looking for HDMI-CEC. I bought a CEC-LESS HDMI Cable (missing 13) and thought it would solve it. Doesn't seem to have helped.

The display about every 25 - 30 seconds does a drop down mentioning the HDMI (port) and connection resolution. Generally 1920x1080/60P .

Interested in primarily the programming of 1 & 2! Can the 4 already assigned  be reassigned? I use only 1 of the 4 services.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Programmable 1 & 2 2019 Ultra

Sorry but the 1 & 2 keys are strictly to memorize two voice searches. They only have to be spoken to once, can you get  a neighbor or friend? And the other 4 keys are unprogrammable, you're stuck with whatever they are.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos