Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Private listening not working

Jump to solution

@Gamon 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thanks for responding but it appears that I'm a bit confuse as to how I send a private message here because It looks as though I'm applying to the open public community. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Private listening is not working on the app installed on my iPhone.

It seems to be a problem with the app. Please fix the app. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I just starting having the same problem. The headphones have always worked, came with the Roku when I bought it. now all the sudden, they don't work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just purchased the Roku Ultra.  When using the headphone jack, audio cuts out during playback of every source on Roku.  I have followed every step in the troubleshooting guide with no success.  

never had this problem with the Roku 3 I’ve been using for years and this Ultra was the replacement.  How do I solve this problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue

0 Kudos