Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarapoep
Level 7

Private listening not working

Is something going on with Roku private listening at the moment? I have a premier plus that has always worked fine and now private listening isn't working on the remote or the app, even though it says private listening enabled. I've also tried another set of headphones and got the same result. Was anyone else having this problem currently?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Private listening not working

Thanks for the note. 

Sorry to hear about the issue you are running into. Have you tried restarting your device, changing out the HDMI cable in use, and replacing the batteries in your remote? 

If you're still running into the issue from there, please send me a PM with more details about your experience including: 

- Roku account email address
- Roku device serial number from Settings>System>About 
- Channels you are watching when you experience this issue, and example content titles  
- Date when you first observed the issue begin. 
- Any other specific details that may be helpful in further troubleshooting the issue

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos