Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jami94
Reel Rookie

Please Help; Network/Remote Issues New to This

I can't find my remote anywhere, I tried to link my phones Roku app to my roku NONE of the apps work. They all say they cant find my device I'm trying to connect to. I've read all the articles I've read all the how to's & now my device is unlinked from my account because I tried to relink it. I need a remote to link it now. Can someone please trouble shoot for me I have been struggling with this for some time now. I can't afford a new remote right now with my current situation. Please help.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Please Help; Network/Remote Issues New to This

Does your Roku power up to the Home Screen or the "Let's get started" screen?  If it's the latter, you must get a remote and if your Roku device is a stick that plugs directly into your TV without the need for a cable then it must be a Roku Voice Remote.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Jami94
Reel Rookie

Shoot Okay I'll just go without for a while. Thanks for the help. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Jami94 wrote:

Shoot Okay I'll just go without for a while. Thanks for the help. 

You do not have to order online and await delivery, if that is the concern. Roku Voice Remotes ($20) are available at Walmart, Best Buy, and other retailers. You could be up and running today.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."