Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cannonjt
Level 7

Re: Original Roku - Universal Remote Codes

"travispk" wrote:
I recommend the RCA RCR313BR. I just got it setup on my Roku and TV. Works awesome! Has all Roku button functionality including Home, Back and Options (asterisk). It is only $10.
Roku code = 53061
http://www.amazon.com/RCA-RCR313BR-3-De ... A-RCR313BR

I too have the RCR313BR-3 Device controller and I can't get the Roku to work with it. My Samsung TV is under control, no problem.

If you could give me the steps you took to get 53061 to work, it would be greatly appreciated. My Roku settings say I have a Roku player 3100X.
0 Kudos
travispk
Level 7

"Cannonjt" wrote:
"travispk" wrote:
I recommend the RCA RCR313BR. I just got it setup on my Roku and TV. Works awesome! Has all Roku button functionality including Home, Back and Options (asterisk). It is only $10.
Roku code = 53061

I too have the RCR313BR-3 Device controller and I can't get the Roku to work with it. My Samsung TV is under control, no problem.

If you could give me the steps you took to get 53061 to work, it would be greatly appreciated. My Roku settings say I have a Roku player 3100X.

Press and hold down the stream button, type in 53061 and let go of the stream button. Now push the stream button and use the Roku.
0 Kudos
wase4711
Level 7

does anyone know the remote code(s) for the new Roku HDMI Stick?

thank you!
0 Kudos
Elijah_Baley
Level 9

"wase4711" wrote:
does anyone know the remote code(s) for the new Roku HDMI Stick?

thank you!

The stick has no IR ability at all hence no codes. No universal remote will be able to control the stick unless it uses the network like the Android remotes.
Two Roku Ultras, three Roku 3s and a Roku 1
"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside." Mark Twain
Van Roy's Law: An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
0 Kudos
wase4711
Level 7

ah, ok, I am trying to setup my vizio tv remote to be able to control it, but if it has no codes, then I guess its another remote on the table!

thanks! Smiley Very Happy
0 Kudos
rwarner308
Level 7

I have a roku 1and it is stuck on a wifi net work that that i dont have any more i have lost the remote i have romuku app but that requires it to be on the same network are there anycodes for the brightstar br100b unerversal remote
0 Kudos
Elijah_Baley
Level 9

"rwarner308@gmail.com" wrote:
I have a roku 1and it is stuck on a wifi net work that that i dont have any more i have lost the remote i have romuku app but that requires it to be on the same network are there anycodes for the brightstar br100b unerversal remote

Codes are specific to each remote. That is the manufacturer of the remote chooses what codes mean what. So you need to contact Brightstar about their remote codes for whatever product you want to control. But if the code for the Roku is not listed in the code table that came with the remote then it is unlikely that there is a code to do what you want.
Two Roku Ultras, three Roku 3s and a Roku 1
"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside." Mark Twain
Van Roy's Law: An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
0 Kudos
rokhard
Level 7

I know this is a super necrobump, but I just bought a universal remote (RCA) and I didnt think it had a back button for the roku, even though everything else worked. Then, I used the second roku code in the manual, and the back button on the uni. remote functioned properly. Just letting people know, cuz I was about to take the remote back.
0 Kudos
ponyboyex1
Level 7

i had the same problem i looked on my flex phone it comes with a universal remote app under cable box i found roku and it dose work my i roku2 way easyer then an iphone you may find an app from like the app store or you may find the codes for a roku under cable box codes on a universal remote
0 Kudos

Not all heros wear capes~ I have been searching for two days how to program my universal remote to my roku and finally stumbled upon your code and simple instructions and 1 second later Im navigating my roku. Its been months with a lost roku remote, and i finally bought a universal. I thought all hope was lost. You my friend saved the day with your comment from long ago. Thank you. Thank you

"travispk" wrote:
"Cannonjt" wrote:
"travispk" wrote:
Roku code = 53061

Press and hold down the stream button, type in 53061 and let go of the stream button. Now push the stream button and use the Roku.
0 Kudos