Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OI812
Reel Rookie

Re: Free HDMI Extender page still not working (SEP 29 2021)

Jump to solution

I responded to Danny and gave all the information requested.  It has been over a week and still no response.  I have bought several Roku sticks and never had a problem.  Why doesn't Roku just fix the page or better yet provide the extender with the stick.  Roku knows that you need the extender so it would only make sense to package it with the stick.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MLM1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
What was the error message when you attempted to claim for HDMI Extender?
There are a couple of things you can try to resolve this issue:
Clearing your cookies or cache or reloading the web browser or using a different browser to access https://my.roku.com/HDMI. Do you have a computer you can access the website with?
In addition, please make sure to use the number "zero" instead of the letter "O" when inputting your serial number into the form.
If you are still having any issues with claiming the free HDMI extender after following these steps, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @OI812,

We appreciate your post.

We are unable to receive your information. Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Keep us posted with the details, we thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
butteredcat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Kariza

Thanks for your response. I am still unable to get the web page to work so providing my serial # below.

YH004V517873

Please let me know if you need any further information to help process the order.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @butteredcat,

Thanks for following up.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Please stay safe and healthy, we thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
davet85
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Kariza,

Can you assist me in getting my free HDMI extender cable.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @davet85

We're here to help!

Could you try filling out the HDMI Extender form again then use this as a serial number (X017007AHSA8)? You can always verify your device serial number by navigating to Settings > System > About

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
alaskafogducker
Reel Rookie

Re: Free HDMI extender can’t order

Jump to solution

I am a very frustrated customer.  I have tried 3 times to order the Fee HDMI Extender cable at my.roku.com/HDMI.  After you fill our the information the CONTINUE button does not work.

Ive tried to CHAT 4 times.  The chat person talks to me but when I try to respond there is no SEND button for me to send my part of the conversation.

I tried the phone no.  The person who answered could not help me and I received an email from Roku telling me my issue was resolved.

So far I am completely unimpressed with this company.  Is there any one at Roku that cares?

0 Kudos
davet85
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Kariza,

I have tried using the suggested serial number which I know is registered in my account.  It did not work.  Click on "Continue" button nothing happens.  Please help, thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi @davet85,

Ensure you're typing in the Serial Number or ESN from the device, and not the device ID. Both the device ID and the serial number are unique alphanumeric strings and can sometimes be confused.

To confirm you're using the correct Serial Number, check the side of your Streaming Stick or the package it came in. The form is working as expected. If you still need some help, send a private message with your details and we'll ship the extender to you on your behalf. 

Austin 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos