Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
windowsnickt
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to request free HDMI extender for Streaming Stick+

Jump to solution

Roku Team, I am unable to submit the request for the free HDMI extender.. plugged in my s/n and still having no luck.  can someone please contact me to help out?

0 Kudos
bkhhmom

Jump to solution

I gave up and bought a roku ultra which after last update won’t pair with remote loved and owned many roku products but issues now are making me question purchasing anymore not sure what is going on there but they need to get it together customer service is ….. well not good 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@windowsnickt

Thanks for the post.

Please review the information I provided in my previous post and I will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Claatu

Thanks for the follow up.

I have passed along your information and concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Claatu
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks, I appreciate the assist!

0 Kudos
windowsnickt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Which previous post, can you please be more specific as there’s  a lot that I don’t care to filter thru to get support..

How do I get a free hdmi extension? It really should not be this difficult..

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@windowsnickt

Thanks for the response.

Please be advised that the free HDMI extender is only for Roku Streaming Sticks. As per @RokuDanny-R's reply, double-check the serial number making sure to put zeros instead of the letter O. To know your device's exact serial number, navigate to Settings System About

If still no dice, reply here with the serial number/device ID of the affected Roku stick for further assistance.

Please keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
windowsnickt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Pretty sure I'm filling in the s/n correctly considering I input this simple digit multiple times... your site sucks!  need proof, read the feedback from others.  BTW,  sharing my s/n in a community chat is really something that I'm NOT comfortable with... why don't you pick one out for me!?!   Sorry Roku, but you fail in providing simple customer service!  I've moved on so you can ignore my request.

Claatu
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks for the assistance, Danny; support team contacted me by email indicating they would order and extender on my behalf. Still, as I indicated in my initial email, it appears others have had this issue so it's curious as to what is causing myself and some others to be unable to order via the web.

0 Kudos
nkell
Reel Rookie

Re: Order a free HDMI extender cable

Jump to solution
I have had the same issue. Tried all the browsers I have, still no luck.