Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Titadeb4

Order a free HDMI extender cable

Jump to solution

Bought a roku stick but needs a extender. Can someone help with this problem. 

ID#25507H296126

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Order a free HDMI extender cable

Jump to solution

https://my.roku.com/HDMI

It's easier and much quicker to just by one.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Free HDMI extender can’t order

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and feedback.

Please be aware that we believe that the issue regarding requesting the HDMI extender on our Support page should now be resolved 

We would recommend trying to submit the form on here: https://my.roku.com/hdmi

If you are still experiencing an issue, please let us know.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
97 REPLIES 97
renojim

Jump to solution

https://my.roku.com/HDMI

It's easier and much quicker to just by one.

SueD65

Jump to solution

I just ordered (3) for my Streaming Stick Pluses. Had a terrible time with Roku site on my Firefox browser. Decided to sign in on Microsoft Edge & was able to send order without any problem.

0 Kudos
DEANONUTIN

Unable to request free HDMI extender for Streaming Stick+

Jump to solution

Come on Roku!  You're telling people to look for their serial number under System>Settings>About but if they can't install the stick into the TV's HDMI port without breaking it off due to the TV's design, they're, never going to see that information.  If they could plug it in, and navigate to that info they wouldn't need it, so I don't see your advice as helpful on the Community board. 

Your website's request page specifies looking for the serial number on the back of the stick.  I have the Roku Streaming Stick+  model 3810x.  Entering the 12 character alpha-numeric serial number on the back of the stick as instructed does nothing to allow me to "continue" and place the request.  

Sincerely,

Ron

PS  It's no fun if it doesn't run!

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Unable to request free HDMI extender for Streaming Stick+

Jump to solution

@DEANONUTIN

Thanks for the post.

Can you provide us with the serial number/device ID that is shown on your Roku device?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
IrvSp
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to request free HDMI extender for Streaming Stick+

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@DEANONUTIN

Thanks for the post.

Can you provide us with the serial number/device ID that is shown on your Roku device?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

I too have hit this, on Firefox and Edge.

Filled in ALL the info, clicked continue, NOTHING happens, on both browsers.

I've seen more than one thread on this too. Something is wrong, and I don't think it is the Browser.

------------------------------------------

Sorry. It seems it IS browser related!!!

I used Firefox's Troubleshooting mode which basically loads only shipped parts of Firefox. Worked FINE!!!

0 Kudos
Maui_Warrior
Reel Rookie

Overheating issue

Jump to solution

I am getting a overheating warning on the Roku. I have tried to fill out the form for an extender from Roku but my SN; number on the back of the stick reads: 21313E223226. Or is it the serial number on my system info screen it reads YH00ET223226. I’ve tried both numbers in th enormous to send but it is saying I do not have the right number and won’t let me send the form. What am I doing wrong.

Tom Howard

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Remote not working with my Sony television? Any ideas?

Jump to solution

@Maui_Warrior

Thanks for the post.

The serial number that you want to use is YH00ET223226, as the other number is your device ID. Have you tried using another web browser to see if you are still experiencing an issue ordering the HDMI extender? Some customers have reported that using another web browser resolved their issue.

Please keep us posted and we will continue to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pink22

Free HDMI extender

Jump to solution

I purchased my Roku around June 10,  ordered the extender 1 week later, how long does it take to receive it in the mail? I cannot put in the info again as it says it is not a "new" product after I did it the first time. Do I have to return the Roku and go to another brand? Is there a customer service # I can call to expedite this? I have to watch TV in the bedroom  until I can get the TV set up, so I am waiting for the extender cable. Anyone have any suggestions,  any help? Any customer service???? Help....I just wanted to try this Roku out, but I think I made a mistake buying it if I cannot even get a little free cable in the mail. 

0 Kudos
renojim

Re: Free HDMI extender

Jump to solution

It's been a while since I ordered one, but I think it took a few weeks.  Honestly I think people put too much time and effort into getting one from Roku when they can be had for a few bucks online and you could get it in a couple of days.  I doubt Roku provides any tracking, but they aren't known for doing anything quickly.  I'd give it at least three weeks.

0 Kudos