Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LN1

Re: Unable to request free HDMI extender for Streaming Stick+

Jump to solution

Same problem here.  Form does not work in Firefox or Chrome.  Need extender for two sticks,  serial numbers:

S08Y41AN6WEK

S08Y419HAGLN

Thanks.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Yet to receive hdmi extender

Jump to solution

@Rmonkton-

There's nothing special about the Roku HDMI extension, it's just a short (4 inches or so) HDMI cord with an HDMI plug at one end and an HDMI socket at the other. I use one several feet long to locate my Streaming Stick+in an equipment closet on the other side of the wall from my TV. You may be able to find an HDMI extension locally and not have to wait for someone to ship it to you.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Unable to request free HDMI extender for Streaming Stick+

Jump to solution

@LN1 

Thanks for the post and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Order a free HDMI extender cable

Jump to solution

I got a couple extra if u need u can have 

0 Kudos
almeyer1
Reel Rookie

Re: Free HDMI extender can’t order

Jump to solution

X0170069N3FU

This is the number on the settings, the number printed on the stick, and the number o the box.

I forwarded this in my prior message.

Thank you for your help.

Alan Meyer

0 Kudos
almeyer1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

X0170069N3FU

0 Kudos
alaskafogducker
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was promised that my info would be passed onto support and support would contact me. It’s been a week. Absolutely no contact from Support. I no longer have interest in a product by a Company that treats its customers so badly. If you make promises to a customer Follow Through or suffer the consequences of lost customers. Returning it to store and you can be certain I am informing everyone I know of the poor treatment I have received from the Roku Company.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and feedback.

Please be aware that we believe that the issue regarding requesting the HDMI extender on our Support page should now be resolved 

We would recommend trying to submit the form on here: https://my.roku.com/hdmi

If you are still experiencing an issue, please let us know.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos