Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deuce2005
Level 7

Opened box, bad remote Roku Express

Jump to solution

Just bought a new at the store Roku Express and the remote is bad.  I confirmed using another older remote, as well as my camera on my phone to display nothing is happening from the remote.  I also replaced batteries.  Will roku provide a replacement remote or am I out of luck? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Opened box, bad remote Roku Express

Jump to solution
Sounds like you got a bad one. Fastest restitution would be to return it to the store, if you can, for a replacement.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Opened box, bad remote Roku Express

Jump to solution
Sounds like you got a bad one. Fastest restitution would be to return it to the store, if you can, for a replacement.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

View solution in original post