Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pattavinat
Level 7

Nothing works

I received a new power cord and remote and still nothing is working.  Remote won't sync even after I followed the prescribed solution

0 Kudos
12 Replies
atc98092
Level 21

Re: Nothing works

What model Roku (not the name, the model number)? What is appearing on the screen, anything? Some Roku devices and remotes are IR only, so there's nothing to pair. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Pattavinat
Level 7

Model 3810x

0 Kudos
Pattavinat
Level 7

The screen just shows the roku home menu page

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

OK, that is a Roku Streaming Stick, so yes the remote must be paired. So pressing the button under the battery cover does nothing? Does the light flash (I think they still have a green light next to the button)?

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Unplug the power from the Roku, then plug it back in when the  roku starts to bounce start pressing and holding the pairing button in the battery compartment, when it stops bouncing release for a bit and start pressing again until you get confirmation its paired. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Pattavinat
Level 7

Yes, green light is flashing on the remote, white light flashing on the stick

0 Kudos
Pattavinat
Level 7

I have tried that several times

0 Kudos
Pattavinat
Level 7

Might there be a glitch or problem with the stick?

0 Kudos
Pattavinat
Level 7

Nothing was solved

0 Kudos