Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alambert70
Level 7

Not connected

I am getting a not connected message in the top right hand corner of the home screen and my remote will not navigate

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: Not connected

Try unplugging and then plugging back in your internet modem or router?

Edmund
soultouch
Level 7

Re: Not connected top right hand corner cannot find device. Remote stopped working cannot navigate

Swapped out Roku 4 with my bedroom ultra and the problem disappears.  Replug my ultra 4 in and Not connected displays top right hand corner.  Rebooted isp modem, 2 switches in between for a few minutes. unplugged my Roku 4 and then replugged Roku 4 when my cat 5 network finished rebooting.  Still the same error. My android version of remote cannot wake the device.  Went out to Roku and removed link to device and was going to relink but no code shows on my TV screen to enter in so i can not see or relink the device.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: Not connected top right hand corner cannot find device. Remote stopped working cannot navigate

You'll have to factory reset the roku to get a link code from it, I think its underneath the roku 4 somewhere. 

Edmund
0 Kudos