Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TR7
Level 7

No sound

I just bought the streaming stick +. It paired I have all of my channels. The remote turns the tv on and off. It controls the volume it moves the volume level up and down however there is no sound. HELP!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TR7
Level 7

Re: No sound

I just want the sound to work through my tv. I’m not using any sort of wireless speakers. 

0 Kudos
TR7
Level 7

Yes I know where the buttons are located on the remote that was not my question. Even though the numbers increase and decrease for volume there is still no sound. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@TR7 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Is the device connected directly to your TV or is it connected to a AVR? Is there no sound when you watching content or is there no sound at all (do you hear clicking on the Home screen). Have you tried connecting headphones to your remote to see if you can hear anything?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos