Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pgp
Level 7

No sign of life on my Purple Roku

Jump to solution

....and yes I have checked the batteries.  The Roku Purple 3500 Stick has no sign of life.  There is no sign of life between the Remote and the the Stick on the back of the TV and no changes on the TV of course.  There is no light on the Stick when I hit “Netflix” or anything additional either.  It’s all dead!

I don’t know what to do to get the Roku to respond??  Please help.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you, Paul

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No sign of life on my Purple Roku

Jump to solution

@pgp 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Streaming Stick (3500) is an older Roku device that is no longer under warranty. It's possible that the remote may simply be on its way out. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No sign of life on my Purple Roku

Jump to solution

@pgp 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Streaming Stick (3500) is an older Roku device that is no longer under warranty. It's possible that the remote may simply be on its way out. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos