Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patches129

New rechargeable voice remote pro

Just purchased the new rechargeable voice remote pro.  When I plug-in my headphones I have to listen at 100% volume. The volume is low. When I plug the same headphones into my old battery operated remote I normally listen at about 68 to 75 and that’s when I want to crank it up. Issue number two is that invariably the voice and lips of the speakers are out of sync. With the old remote that does does not happen. Anybody have a clue? Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: New rechargeable voice remote pro

@Patches129

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue for you.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-what specific content are you watching when this issue occurs
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more information we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PamBarry

I had a battery remote using headphones for years.  The volume was easily controlled on headphones and the volume showed on TV.

Just got a new express with voice remote pro.  Everything working fine except the volume on headphones does not adjust. It is too quiet to hear.  The volume shown on TV with the headphone icon looks as if it is working but no change at all on headphones.

This is for all audio.  Same headphones as old remote, but we did try another set. Both headphones work fine on cell phone. 

Done my Google searches and searched roku support.  After 45 years troubleshooting in computer industry it seems to me the remote has a hardware problem.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PamBarry,

Welcome, and thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community.

We'd like to help you out with this. We'll share this with our Support team for further assistance. We also sent you a PM for more information.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator