Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: New Roku remote control models

"pduves" wrote:
Just a FYI... Anyone know how to sync the 'Roku Enhanced Voice Remote' (RC193 or RC-AL4) with a TCL 55p605 TV to enable voice search?

Did you try the normal pairing procedure or the other one? If those didn't work, then it's unlikely it can be paired. You can probably still do voice searches via the mobile app though.
Roku Premiere+ (4630RW), Roku 3 (4200X), and Roku 2 XS (3100X) with Plex
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

does anyone know if the RC193 is the same weight and size as the RC-AL4? The reason i ask i need to replace the RC-AL4 and i really like it and i want same thing basically
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Can you post a picture of rc193? Then I would be able to judge if its the same size as rc-al4.
Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Ok using my rc-al4 on my roku ultra, in secret menu screen its called rc193. so yes they are exactly the same size.

What model of roku do you have? Is it a ultra or roku tv?
Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have a rc-al4 and i love it using it on a ultra..some of the buttons are sticky so plan on ordering another remote before tearing this one apart to see if i can fix it.When on roku site getting ready to order it says rc193..so was just wondering it it was same weight,size,thickness as i like my current one..looking at the ultra remote it looks glued together except for one screw i see no way to dissemble without damaging it unless there is a secret screw somewhere lol
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Tivoburkee thanks 100% correct, new remote arrived today and its exact match..they did remove vudu quick launch button and replaced with cbs but thats a non-issue.I repaired older remote and using new remote with TCL 55R615.Works great
0 Kudos