Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

New Remote won’t pair at all no matter what i do

i’ve done EVERYTHING!!!! that your company told me to do for pairing a new remote. i even did everything everyone else on literally every other website suggested and my remote still won’t pair. i paid $30 for this thing to just sit here. and i’ve heard throughout my SIX HOURS over the course of two days of trying to pair this remote that Roku is notorious for connection problems but refuses to do anything about it. how do i pair this remote???? and if the reply is the same exact thing that’s on your website i’m throwing this piece of junk off of a cliff. i can’t wait to tell everyone how awful these products and the customer service is. what a poor excuse for a company. can’t wait to see y’all go out of business. if you’re in the line of TVs make sure the remotes work, lol absolutely pathetic 

5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: New Remote won’t pair at all no matter what i do

100% same thing here 

I have an express + and just bought the upgraded voice enhanced remote

As soon as I out the batteries in the remote starts blinking BEFORE I ORESS THE SYNC BUTTON!

its helpless there is no way this thing is pairing with my roku

Are they even compatible?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Roku is the

3700x-Roku Express

Remote is the

Roku Voice Remote RCAL7R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

No, the 3700 express is not compatible:

https://support.roku.com/article/360010940514

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I finally fixed this problem for us after reading a post from another user here. The problem was the usb extender cable or power brick provided. I plugged it into the TV USB port and it magically all works absolutely fine!

Maybe it's providing insufficient power which is why WiFi fails to come online as well.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My new Roku Ultra remote does not pair with my Samsung TV. The music does not stop to pair. I’ve restarted the Roku & taken batteries out. It says not compatible after going through all the codes. Is it possible to pair or are some Samsung TV’s not compatible?thank you

0 Kudos