Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nat05
Level 7

Need voice remote with headphone jack

i need a roku voice remote with the head phone jack.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Re: remote

This has to do with Langoliers?  Did you purchase it alright?  The movie?

You want to know where to purchase Roku Voice remote with headphone jack?

The second remote listed on this page for $29.99 has headphone jack:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nat05
Level 7

yes, i found it, looks great, never had vuvu before though, i was kinda hoping it'd be on one of the other channels, and why didn't the remote come with the tv?   the remote it came with didn't have the head phone jack..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

They don't sell any roku  tv's with remotes with headphone jacks, the one I listed is under streamers, not Roku TV's. I'm not saying it won't work with your model of Roku tv, but they don't work with ALL models of Roku Tv. I have 43" TCL Roku tv, I purchase that same remote I listed and yes the headphone jack works my 5 series Roku tv. Buyer beware. Smiley Sad

I own about 765 movies on Vudu, buying them from them since 2012. In Sept 2012 was when Amazon first offered movies in HD, before that it sd only movies on amazon, and I had been purchasing from them since 2009, I wasn't going to give amazon more money for hd of a title  I already purchased in sd from them, so I gave the money to Vudu instead. Smiley Happy I love the block of chapters they have on vudu per movie or tv show, makes it much easier to find the particular scene.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nat05
Level 7

hey, if i bough those roku speakers, for 150.. (Which I'd Love for someone to get me, as a late Christms gift, or early birthday present.) Being as how I'm going to be playing Final Fantasy 7, in march..  Does it come with that little table top remote?   And what does the SD card do?

[content removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

The Roku Wireless Speakers does come with the table top remote and regular Roku Voice remote, it doesn't have streaming device built-in, like the later released Roku Sound bar. Which can't be used together with wireless speakers. Sd cards are used to hold apps on the Roku Ultra, have no idea what it's use with wireless speakers.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nat05
Level 7

Re: speakers

Why are they so cheap on amazon?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

There are no "ROKU" wireless speakers, or Subwoofer on amazon. Needing a subwoofer is up to ones own taste, can't help with that, I don't have one.

Roku TV's usb port can be used for many things, hook up flash drive with pictures or whatever. It has nothing to do with Roku Wireless Speakers.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nat05
Level 7

hey, can i network to a wireless harddrive

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nat05
Level 7

i just want to know, when i play final fantasy 7,  Would i hear it?  And i want my neighbor to pound on my door telling me to turn it down

0 Kudos