Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anniesball

Need a replacement remote with jack for head phones on Roku Premier+

I need to purchase a replacement remote for my Premier +. My remote had a jack for headphones. I believe it was a enhanced remote. It does not have a power button but is a point anywhere remote. What part number do I need to replace this?

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: Need a replacement remote with jack for head phones on Roku Premier+

You can download the Roku Remote Control app on your phone. Here is a list to purchase a new remote 

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

The only current remote with headphone jack is the Voice Pro, which is out of stock until mid-April. 

You could try ebay, look for such remote models as RC-AL4, RC-AL9, RC-EL3, or the RC-MC1 which is the Voice Pro. 

If you want cheap look for Roku 3 remotes like the RC-03. Or other Gaming remotes, make sure it has volume keys on the side.  

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
demsd
Roku Guru

There are two voice remotes. The Roku Voice Remote ($19.99) and the Roku Voice Remote Pro (29.99), which is currently on backorder. The difference between the two is the Pro is a rechargeable remote, so you won't need batteries.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@demsd  Voice Remote Pro is available on Amazon. Priced higher but that is where I bought mine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0916RDGMD?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

0 Kudos
demsd
Roku Guru

I saw that when I was writing my post. Nearly $70! Someone is ripping people off, or at least attempting to. Would be better to backorder it directly from Roku for $29.99.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

it has been on back order for months with no explanation of in stock. I bought 2 from Amazon for my TCL's. Yeah I spent more but I wanted them. Ha

0 Kudos
atc98092

Don't forget that the Premiere+ will also work with an inexpensive universal IR remote that can be found for under $10. You lose the point-anywhere capability, but it might tide you over until Roku gets their remotes back in stock. Just make sure the IR remote you're looking at lists Roku as a supported device. 

Dan

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee

The OP wanted a remote with Headphone jack, not just replacement remote. Only the out of Stock Voice Pro has a headphone jack, the $19.99 Voice remote does not. 

Edmund

I am not a Roku employee.