Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoshPo
Level 7

Need WiFi Remote for Roku Express

Jump to solution

I purchased a new SunBrite TV for outdoors. It has a nice waterproof compartment to protect connected devices.

I have a Roku Express that I want to use for it. It takes an IR remote. Can I use a WiFi remote to operate a Roku Express? I would like the Roku to have the safety of the waterproof chamfer so it doesn’t get wet over time.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: Need WiFi Remote for Roku Express

Jump to solution

If its the 3700 express no. If its 3900 or 3930 express then yes it will pair with wifi voice remote. If you go into the settings and see no remote & devices option the answer is no. If you see the remote & devices option and enter find pairing option the answer is yes. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution

If its the 3700 express no. If its 3900 or 3930 express then yes it will pair with wifi voice remote. If you go into the settings and see no remote & devices option the answer is no. If you see the remote & devices option and enter find pairing option the answer is yes. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

JoshPo
Level 7

Jump to solution

It’s the 3930... hooray! Thank you!