Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jtmiller
Level 7

My usb cable is broken model wr001 how to get a replacement

Jump to solution

How do I find a replacement usb cable for my roku? I'd like to talk to someone from roku support. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andyross
Level 15

Re: My usb cable is broken model wr001 how to get a replacement

Jump to solution

If it's just standard USB connectors on each end, then a normal USB cable should work.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
andyross
Level 15

Jump to solution

If it's just standard USB connectors on each end, then a normal USB cable should work.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Jtmiller
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ok thanks

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 20

Jump to solution

As far as I can tell, Roku doesn't use the WR001 terminology very often to describe their "USB Power Cable with Long-range Wireless Receiver" (at least I *think* that's what the WR001 is...). You need to use this with the Streaming Stick+ or you won't have any wifi reception. This has a mini USB plug on the end that attaches to the stick to prevent you from just plugging in a plain old micro plug USB cable in.

Available from Roku at bottom of this page: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/streaming-stick

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
CapJT
Level 7

Jump to solution

Wrong. So wrong. Did you even read the question?

0 Kudos
BenTheITGuy
Level 7

Jump to solution

I don't get why you're saying anything is wrong. The answer from @makaiguy to the OP's question was actually more legit than the answer that was marked as the solution. WR001 is the Advanced Wireless Receiver seen here at the bottom of the page https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/streaming-stick

I just got a replacement from support because mine bent and was still in warranty.

0 Kudos