Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yannou
Level 7

Moved to a new place, and remote isn't working and the re-pair button doesn't work !

I just moved to my new place today, which means i am trying to reconnect my roku stick.

I plugged it to my TV, power them up both. The ROku power up and i end up on the Home Page, however, my remote is now not working, which means i cannot enter my new internet network. I troubleshoot online and follow the procedure to have my remote re-paired, however, i hit a road block as nothing happens when i push the re-pair button, 5seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds .... no green light on the back of the remote.! I should also mentioned that my remote worked just fine this morning before the move.

What is also weird, is that the white light on the stick blinks when i use the remote, but nothing happens on the screen, which tells me the remote and the stick are still paired.

I am now just out of idea on what to do ! Any  assistance will be greatly appreciated !

Thank You

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Moved to a new place, and remote isn't working and the re-pair button doesn't work !

Is the roku stick attached to Roku tv? And is so you may be on the roku tv home screen instead of the roku stick's home screen? 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Yannou
Level 7

Re: Moved to a new place, and remote isn't working and the re-pair button doesn't work !

Thank you for the reply, and no, this is not a Roku TV

0 Kudos