Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Minipjs
Level 7

Missing remote to Roku 2

Jump to solution

Missing remote to Roku 2
How do I get another one?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Missing remote to Roku 2

Jump to solution

@Minipjs 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are searching for a replacement remote for your Roku 2, you can purchase the Voice remote if you have the Roku 2 (4210) on our Products page here: Player Accessories

If you are interested in purchasing a new Roku device, you can see a selection of our devices here: Roku Streaming Players

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
andyross
Level 15

Jump to solution

There are many 3rd party remotes that support Roku. That said, a Roku Express is almost as cheap as a new remote, and much better than your ancient Roku 2.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Minipjs 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are searching for a replacement remote for your Roku 2, you can purchase the Voice remote if you have the Roku 2 (4210) on our Products page here: Player Accessories

If you are interested in purchasing a new Roku device, you can see a selection of our devices here: Roku Streaming Players

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
jco
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also lost my Roku 2 remote. How do I find out if my device model is 4210?

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

You can see your linked devices at https://my.roku.com  Unfortunately, they don't show the model number (what's up with that, Roku?) which is much better than just the name that shows up since Roku has the annoying habit of reusing the same name over and over again for a totally different model.

If it's a box and not a stick, you may just want to get a cheap universal remote that supports Roku.  You can find them at your local big box store or even a dollar store.  You can also get an app for your phone to act as a remote.  Just make sure you get the official Roku app and not some 3rd party app.

-JT

0 Kudos