Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajaypmenon
Level 7

Missing Roku Stick 3600 Remote and not able to connect to wifi after the move

I recently moved to a new location and missed the remote while moving. I have a wifi set up in the new house how can I get the roku stick connected to the new wifi so that i can use the roku app and control the device. Any help would be highly appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Missing Roku Stick 3600 Remote and not able to connect to wifi after the move

Only if you set up your new router's network name and password to match the one 3600 is currently looking for? If that doesn't work you reset the stick you WILL need a true roku wifi remote. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
ajaypmenon
Level 7

Re: Missing Roku Stick 3600 Remote and not able to connect to wifi after the move

I am in Canada, not seeing an option to get it faster. Are there any other options like replacement remotes or something. I checked in Amazon every other remote says it is not supporting the stick. We are under quarantine and Kids are literally having **bleep** of a time without any Television or youtube. Please help 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

You can try looking on ebay, look for RC-AL2, or RC-AL7 wifi remotes. You know its wifi by the microphone key just above play/pause key. There are Roku tv wifi remote RC-AL5 which will pair with the 3600 stick, but the tv power & volume keys will be useless. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos