Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jlambrecht
Level 7

Lost ac adapter for 3800x

Jump to solution

I have lost my ac power adapter for my 3800x ruko. Can I use a replacement? What wattage is that adapter?

[post moved]

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Lost ac adapter for 3800x

Jump to solution

Hi,

If you are looking for a replacement power adapter for your 3800x Roku device, you can use the Roku® Micro USB Power Adapter — PW03 that we have available on our products page: Player Accessories.

Please let us know if you have any other questions that we can assist you with regarding your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
5 Replies
jeffrok
Level 11

Jump to solution
Any newer USB cell phone charger adapter should work fine.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
Jlambrecht
Level 7

Jump to solution
Ive tried that. Checked all kinds of adapters. No luck. Thats why I was asking about voltage.
0 Kudos
jeffrok
Level 11

Jump to solution
I don't know the voltage, but the Roku really isn't too power hungry, so any adapter should work. Make sure to try a new cable as well.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

If you are looking for a replacement power adapter for your 3800x Roku device, you can use the Roku® Micro USB Power Adapter — PW03 that we have available on our products page: Player Accessories.

Please let us know if you have any other questions that we can assist you with regarding your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 13

Jump to solution

USB only provides 5 VDC, so any USB adapter will have the correct voltage. Now they might not provide enough current. Many phone adapters have less than 1 amp out, which is probably not enough for the Stick. But I'd have to pull my 3600 out of my suitcase to see what it's adapter rated at. I can do that when I get home if someone doesn't offer it here first. 

Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos