Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raystahlx
Level 7

Looking for a replacement for RC81 remote

Jump to solution

I need a replacement for a RC81 remote that stopped working.  I see other posts requesting this and they all are directed to purchase a voice remote for $20.00.  I just want a RC81 remote.  How do I get one?  Please send me a link.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Looking for a replacement for RC81 remote

Jump to solution

They don't keep making old remotes like that, they release updated remotes that might work with older models. This from 3500 purple stick? Or black 3600 roku stick? If its the 3500 you're out of luck, no current remotes work with that model. Your only hope is used market, ebay. If its the 3600 stick, why not upgrade to the voice remote? It will have tv controls your rc81 remote lacked. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Looking for a replacement for RC81 remote

Jump to solution

They don't keep making old remotes like that, they release updated remotes that might work with older models. This from 3500 purple stick? Or black 3600 roku stick? If its the 3500 you're out of luck, no current remotes work with that model. Your only hope is used market, ebay. If its the 3600 stick, why not upgrade to the voice remote? It will have tv controls your rc81 remote lacked. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post