Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Logitech Harmony Elite won't send commands to select channels

"bozzy" wrote:
"Will Pittenger" wrote:
"bozzy" wrote:
"Will Pittenger" wrote:

However, the selection of Roku apps that can be sent are quite limited. MyHarmony lists only the most common choices. Hence, I was trying to use directional arrows.

Are you not using a hub based Harmony? It literally loads the list of channels directly from the Roku when setting up the activity. You need to be using the Harmony mobile app I would suspect as MyHarmony is their old software that isn't connected to the network.

I have a hub, but the Android app won't connect. So I uninstalled it.

Then your hub isn't connected to your network correctly. That would explain why you can't see all channels when setting up an activity. They are certainly all available as they are loaded directly using the network api Roku provides.

That could be why the remote never sends commands after selecting the Roku home. What can I do about it?
Will Pittenger
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Logitech Harmony Elite won't send commands to select channels

I have Harmony Elite (with hub) and using Roku Streaming Stick +.  I am able to get to the Roku home page fine.  My objective is to have one activity termed "Watch YouTube TV."  The YouTube TV is an app on the Roku.  Logitech Customer Service was able to setup so that I could reach YouTube (not the streaming service), but they state that reaching the YouTube TV service is not possible.

I would appreciate any inputs to solving this problem.

Thanks,

0 Kudos