Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MemoryLaneTV
Channel Surfer

Re: Limited Remote for Seniors?

Jump to solution

This is an ideal scenario, I would LOVE to be able to do that, not sure where to start or who to contact at Roku to make such a deal (hello Roku moderator?) 

As far as the box, that sounds ideal, in principle, execution seems a little more complicated because I am no engineer, I am a film producer. Check watchmemorylanetv.com and you will see. If you have any leads, or links to share in order to get some quote to do a box like that, please send them my way! 

Thank you for your contribution, much appreciated. 

We really need a solution. 

0 Kudos
MemoryLaneTV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Okay...

Then how do we offer a simple solution to people living with dementia and their care partners? 6,5MM users in the us now and forecasted to triple in the next 15 years. Who can help? 

0 Kudos
MemoryLaneTV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you for your contribution.

Would not know where to start. We are content producers not box makers. If you have any ideas on where I should start that would be great. 

Also, how do we make a deal with Roku???? who do we talk to? Moderator, please advise. 

0 Kudos
MemoryLaneTV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you, very discouraging for the 6,5 Millions US people living with dementia...

We need a simple way to make this happen. 

Anyone? 

0 Kudos