Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clotrenda
Level 7

Light won't quit blinking

I have tried unplugging tv and hitting the reset button. I have tried using another outlet. I have changed the batteries in the remote. My tv still won't turn on. All of the troubleshooting isn't working. How do I fix this problem? 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Light won't quit blinking

Hi @Clotrenda

Thanks for the post.

Is the affected device is a Roku TV? If so, we suggest reaching out to the TV manufacturer to report the issue and get help. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 
For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos
nerveracking444
Level 7

I have an XS and trying to use a voice remote. The pairing light starts blinking soon as batteries are installed. and will not stop til after ten minutes or so. When I push buttons to go to home. Light starts blinking again with remote still not functioning. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

@nerveracking444 

Sorry but it won't work, the Roku 2 xs uses bluetooth roku remote, or an IR roku remote. The Current voice remotes are Wifi-direct, a different form of RF then Bluetooth. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Clotrenda
Level 7

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, nothing works for fixing it. I had to get a new tv.

0 Kudos
Clotrenda
Level 7

The led light stopped working. My warranty is expired. Had to get a new tv 

0 Kudos