Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jess0621
Level 7

Keeps scrolling

My tv keeps scrolling. I have unplugged the player and replaced batteries also done a reset. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Keeps scrolling

Hello @Jess0621

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you provide us the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote? It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System > About or at the back of the player itself. 
In the meantime, you can use the Roku mobile app as a remote. Here's how: How do I install the Roku® mobile app?

We look forward to hearing from your shortly.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
stkthr0ttl
Level 7

@RokuKariza-D I was going to start a new topic but the BOLD RED LETTERS said not to.

I have the same problem, control just goes in a scrolling frenzy. Swapped batteries to no avail.

SN: K429A6325341

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Thanks for the post, @stkthr0ttl

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you. In the meantime and as suggested above, you can download our app and use it as a remote so you can still navigate on your Roku interface. 
Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator