Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jibo1961
Level 7

Re: Issue with volume button not working

Jump to solution

I had the same issue come up for my Roku remote and this fixed the problem. Thanks!!

0 Kudos
speedyspy
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you! Took 30 seconds and it fixed the issue!

0 Kudos
jabjrwgb
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny, my remote control volume buttons have failed on 5 separate devices. with one exception, all have the roku stick. The other is a Roku TV. I have refreshed the stick on each but still get no volume. Fortunately we have the tv remote device that will control the volume. Except for the TV, all have failed within a week of each other. I replaced batteries to no avail. I have ordered replacement units for the TV and just yesterday ordered one for one of the stick units.

Any thoughts or company remedy?

Jimmy Black\jimmy@alliancecompanies.com

0 Kudos
jabjrwgb
Level 7

Jump to solution

bingo!!!!! thanks very much

0 Kudos
Akira2015
Level 7

Jump to solution

My remote is doing the same thing.  I have repaired both remotes, one in my living room and one in my bedroom to no avail.  I find it funny that the only thing not working with BOTH of the remotes is the volume.  Have you fixed this issue or have a work around.

0 Kudos
Akira2015
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello Mariemorgan, 

I have tried your suggestion but when I follow your direction, once I click on remotes, I only have a voice remote option.  I do not see the gaming remote anywhere.  Any suggestion?

0 Kudos
Akira2015
Level 7

Jump to solution

This helped, thank you!

0 Kudos
ramack
Level 8

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
ramack
Level 8

Jump to solution

From my earlier post:

Same issue just started today. I had to pair again, the go into the Roku setup and modify settings on an existing remote (voice) to control the TV and audio. The last two steps setting up the remote played music, then muted it.

Works like it has been for the last 18 months. Mute, +/- volume works again.

0 Kudos
Victor0126
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Roku /Sonos set up worked great until three days ago. Now my remote will not control the volume anymore. Was there a fix for this problem? I have repaired the remote without success.

0 Kudos