Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Roku Ultra remote and tcl roku volume?

Ok Roku Geniuses. I'm having a weird issue with my roku ultra remote controlling volume on my TV. When I use the volume up/down keys there is about a 2-3 delay before it changes the volume. All other remote functions are fine. The TV is a TCL series 5 roku TV with the roku ultra plugged into it. This is so I can use the Philips hue sync box for lights. Its basically an hdmi splitter that analyzes video signal and makes light change color on back of tv. Here's a diagram. TV-----Streambar (arc) | Hue Sync | Ultra Using the remote for the tv works fine. This only seems to effect the ultra remote. Is there a way to fix this connection or change it in the ultra to make it more responsive? I just followed the standard setup to control tv volume wizard. Thanks,

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Issue with Roku Ultra remote and tcl roku volume?

I have tried everything to make my volume work and it won't/. help

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Issue with Roku Ultra remote and tcl roku volume?

Hi @bigguy86862

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? What's the model number of your device? It can be found by navigating to Settings > System > About.

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator