Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gaylord
Level 7

I want to use Bluetooth transmitter/receiver on Roku Ultra.

I have Roku Ultra and use Trond BT transmitter/receiver from the Roku remote to wireless BT MUVE Impulse 2 Pro headphones. After complex manipulation, I can pair two headphones via the Trond from the Roku remote, the source of audio. I want to pair the headphones from my Phillips TV via some BT transmitter/receiver instead of having to use the Roku remote as the source of audio. Any ideas out there?

Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while. Groucho Marx
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
mercymanic
Level 9

Re: I want to use Bluetooth transmitter/receiver on Roku Ultra.

I would like an answer to this too.

I have a USB BT transmitter but plugging it into the USB on the Roku Ultra didn't work so that USB connection is only for media files I guess?

I've been using the Roku remote app on my cellphone to use my wired headphones, but this is super awkward. Using the headphone jack on the remote drains the battery within hours, and sometimes shorts out the remote so that's a bad option too.

I wish the remote was rechargeable with a dock for when it isn't in use. 

Or that the ultra could at least pair with my wireless headphones. This is SUPER frustrating,

0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 18

Re: I want to use Bluetooth transmitter/receiver on Roku Ultra.

I think Bluetooth was just introduced so its early in development.

Its pretty simple just now. I just was able to stream Media Files from my phone to it.

It doesnt seem to be nearly as expansive as mirroring for example.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos