Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brenton_Keith
Level 7

I think I bought the wrong replacement remote

Jump to solution

How can I determine if I have the right remote?  I have a Roku 3600X, and bought a 'Simple Remote' with NO PAIRING BUTTON.  I cannot get passed the pairing screen.  Please help, and if I bought the wrong remote, how do I go about returning the one I bought?  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I think I bought the wrong replacement remote

Jump to solution

@Brenton_Keith 

Thanks for the post.

As @Tivoburkee mentioned, you did indeed purchase the wrong remote. The remote that you need for the Roku Streaming Stick 3600 is Voice Remote on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/streaming-stick

If you purchased the remote from our online store, you can visit our Support page for more information about returns here: What is Roku's return policy?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Yes, its the wrong remote, you need the Wifi Voice remote. Can't help with the return. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Brenton_Keith 

Thanks for the post.

As @Tivoburkee mentioned, you did indeed purchase the wrong remote. The remote that you need for the Roku Streaming Stick 3600 is Voice Remote on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/streaming-stick

If you purchased the remote from our online store, you can visit our Support page for more information about returns here: What is Roku's return policy?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos