Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I think I bought the wrong replacement remote

Jump to solution

How can I determine if I have the right remote?  I have a Roku 3600X, and bought a 'Simple Remote' with NO PAIRING BUTTON.  I cannot get passed the pairing screen.  Please help, and if I bought the wrong remote, how do I go about returning the one I bought?  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I think I bought the wrong replacement remote

Jump to solution

@Brenton_Keith 

Thanks for the post.

As @Tivoburkee mentioned, you did indeed purchase the wrong remote. The remote that you need for the Roku Streaming Stick 3600 is Voice Remote on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/streaming-stick

If you purchased the remote from our online store, you can visit our Support page for more information about returns here: What is Roku's return policy?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

Yes, its the wrong remote, you need the Wifi Voice remote. Can't help with the return. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Brenton_Keith 

Thanks for the post.

As @Tivoburkee mentioned, you did indeed purchase the wrong remote. The remote that you need for the Roku Streaming Stick 3600 is Voice Remote on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/streaming-stick

If you purchased the remote from our online store, you can visit our Support page for more information about returns here: What is Roku's return policy?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos