Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thr0w4w4y
Level 7

I should not be jumping through hoops to get a replacement Roku remote

My dad owns a Roku 3. The remote has worn down and some of the inputs are now hard to use. My dad hates the Roku mobile app, so he's not going to use the app to replace the remote. I've been trying to get a replacement remote from Roku themselves, but they no longer sell any replacement remotes at all. It's very consumer unfriendly, and they should at least help create a certification for replacement remotes on the market so I can be confident in my purchase. However, considering they would rather be difficult right now and avoid doing any of that, I'm going to get my dad an Amazon Fire TV stick instead, since at least THEY sell replacement remotes and don't abandon their customers to their own devices like Roku.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Strega
Level 15

Re: I should not be jumping through hoops to get a replacement Roku remote

Roku has remotes Here:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

Some are on back order but I assume that's just a holiday issue.  Some of these are also in stores like Best Buy, including some of the ones listed as back-order on the Roku site.  There are also various other remotes that will control a Roku, and sometimes multiple other devices.

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I should not be jumping through hoops to get a replacement Roku remote

If he isn't from US address, roku doesn't sell remotes to other countries. If you're in US, the Game remote is the Roku 3 replacement remote. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos