Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm not sure how to do this.

So I'm having issues... Someone moved out & left me with her TV with a little roku box but accidentally packed up the remote. So I downloaded the Roku remote on my phone & set up an account but due to the box not being in my name it won't do it... How do I switch this?! It's got me stuck on stupid & I just wanna watch TV🙄

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: I'm not sure how to do this.

You'll want to do a factory reset, but before you do get a remote.  All the boxes work with many universal remotes that state they support Roku on the package.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: I'm not sure how to do this.

Is it a roku box with hdmi input, or a stick with hdmi built-in? Whichever it is you're going to need a remote, if its roku box you can get a way with cheap universal from he dollar store or target. If its Roku stick it will need a true Roku wifi remote. That's if its not purple, if it is purple then its a 3500 stick and there are no remote available, making it absolutely useless.

Edmund
0 Kudos