Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I have an old Roku stick but the remote has been lost. How do I figure out what type it is?

Jump to solution

Serial number is 2LD57Y101546

I think I need a new remote for it although I'm not sure it's worth it.  Is there a way to set it up without a remote?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I have an old Roku stick but the remote has been lost. How do I figure out what type it is?

Jump to solution

@jlindley 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You have a Roku Streaming Stick 3500. We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: I have an old Roku stick but the remote has been lost. How do I figure out what type it is?

Jump to solution

If its purple in color you're out of luck there are no remotes available any longer. If its black, then its a 3600, or 3800 and Roku voice remote that is available at walmart, best buy, amazon, or from Roku will work once paired. The $19.99 voice, not the Enhanced voice with headphone jack. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jlindley 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You have a Roku Streaming Stick 3500. We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Can someone from Roku support get in touch with me. I am unable to find my remote for my 3500x and it will not connect with my Roku remote app.  It is asking for a password.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

No one from Roku needs to, or will, contact you.  Read the numerous threads on lost remotes and the 3500 specifically and you'll get all the answers you need.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@knol 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, we no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos