Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I have a Roku voice remote does not work with my work with my Samsung 56 series TV

I have a Roku voice remote and i can't get the power or volume keys to work with my Samsung 56 series TV. I have the same remote in my great room and it works seamlessly with my Sony TV & AV.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: I have a Roku voice remote does not work with my work with my Samsung 56 series TV

You have a Roku attached to the Samsung tv? The Roku Voice remote only works with Roku that take Wifi remotes, older Roku models my not be compatible and certainly just Samsung tv's without a roku won't work with them either. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I have a Roku voice remote does not work with my work with my Samsung 56 series TV

I do have a Roku Premiere attached to the TV, the Roku remote will turn off and on the TV, but not the sound. When I tried paring the remote, I could not find a code that would shut off the sound. So I switched to an LG sound bar and guess we will just have to use two remotes. The Roku and one for the soundbar.

Highlighted
Level 7

Last week I bought Roku streaming stick plus. And I have same problem, like a I can control everything, but I can't control voice volume up and down from Roku remote controller. That's why I have to have same time my Tv remote, because I am controlling voice volume from my TV remote. How can I solve this problem?

My TV brand NEX 1 year old, 43 inch TV. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

When I am repairing my remote there is a question like a: Sound (Music) is playing? Yes.

And second question: Sound (Music) is stopped? Answer is no for me, because still music is playing. I tried many times, but still same problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have a Sharp TV and my volume controls change the input to media and the mute zooms the picture. I've even restored stick to factory reset and tried pairing again. Everything works well until music, doesn't stop on first try, switches to new code and music stops. It then goes to zoom,and immediately the screen says it's paired but the volume buttons changed input again and zoom on mute.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

When the music stops, lie to it click no, and see what other codes later on do. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

I have been answering remote questions on the internet for over 20 years and I have NEVER heard of a tv brand named NEX, so It wouldn't surprise me there isn't a code that matches it in the roku remote. 

Edmund
0 Kudos