Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joshua1
Level 8

I don't like my Roku device.

Jump to solution

My Roku remote doesn't have a power button, volume buttons, a mute button, or a microphone button. I hate my Roku device, and it's called Roku Streaming Stick. Why doesn't have my Roku remote have a power button, volume buttons, a mute button, or a microphone button? I think Roku should discontinue Roku models that don't have these buttons. I should replace my Roku device with Roku Ultra 4K.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I don't like my Roku device.

Jump to solution

If you have a stick without those features on the remote is because it 4 or 5 years old and they didn't have them on the any remotes back then. You'll have to pay for upgraded roku just like the rest of us. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I don't like my Roku device.

Jump to solution

If you have a stick without those features on the remote is because it 4 or 5 years old and they didn't have them on the any remotes back then. You'll have to pay for upgraded roku just like the rest of us. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos