Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JH760
Level 7

Re: How to fix Roku Streaming Stick+ draining batteries

Jump to solution

What about a TCL Roku TV. The battery in the remote drain super fast also.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hello @JH760

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Please be advised that remotes for Roku TVs are manufactured directly by the TV manufacturer. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

You can contact them here: TCL Support

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Michelle3
Level 15

Jump to solution

I have learned from a couple of YouTube videos, most notably those uploaded by Jordan U (a user who does videos about fans and telephones) that Duracell is an awful brand for batteries.  Many of Duracell’s batteries made after the 2000s leak very fast, even when they remain in their original packaging; they even damage many vintage electronics by growing weird powder material in them, and their “long-lasting” claim is fraudulent.  For those who care about their electronics, I’d recommend Rayovac or Energizer batteries over Duracells any day.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos