Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I turn OFF ehanced remote functions?

Jump to solution

I have a roku ultra connected to multiple TVs through an HDMI splitter.  When I did the initial setup, I did the setup to control the TV.  I'd like to turn that off now and cannot figure out how to do so.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: How do I turn OFF ehanced remote functions?

Jump to solution

Try turning off the 1 touch play in the settings> system> control other devices> 1 touch-play> uncheck it.

Edmund

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

You can't turn off the tv controls on the remote once programmed. You can try re-programming remote for the tv:

settings> remote & devices> remote in use> program tv>

Lie to it, if the music stops click no, and continue click yes when it actually didn't stop the music. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks, this seemed to work, although I still have one TV turning on with any activity on the roku remote.  I'll continue searching the settings to see what might be causing that to occur.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

Try turning off the 1 touch play in the settings> system> control other devices> 1 touch-play> uncheck it.

Edmund

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks...this is just what I needed to resolve.

0 Kudos