Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I set up my Roku Express control to change the volume on my TV?

Jump to solution

I don't have the option to "set up remote for TV control" nd my remote does not have a pairing button.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: How do I set up my Roku Express control to change the volume on my TV?

Jump to solution

Sorry but you can't, only roku wifi remotes have tv controls, your remote is IR only. It being a IR remote you can replace the roku remote with a cheap universal that has roku listed and the benefit is it  will control your tv too.

Theres the One-For-All urc-7935 steeamer remote, you can get it for $16.88 at walmart or used on ebay for about $10. Here it is next to a roku tv remote

P1010420 (800x600).jpg

Edmund

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

Sorry but you can't, only roku wifi remotes have tv controls, your remote is IR only. It being a IR remote you can replace the roku remote with a cheap universal that has roku listed and the benefit is it  will control your tv too.

Theres the One-For-All urc-7935 steeamer remote, you can get it for $16.88 at walmart or used on ebay for about $10. Here it is next to a roku tv remote

P1010420 (800x600).jpg

Edmund

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you, I wish I had known this before I bought it.  Smiley Sad

0 Kudos